Saturday, October 27, 2012

Grateful October - Day 27

Grateful for the most comfy pair of jammie pants on the planet. 
Made by me from a vintage bed sheet.  Oh the softness!


Grateful for the time to stop and paint me pink.


Today I had two choices.  

1. Sulk and be all frustrated and uptight that my planned weekend was not co-operating with me because my body decided to be unwell.

2. Accept the fact that my body needs rest, respect my body and give it that rest, and don't feel guilty for doing so!


I chose number 2.  

I figured there was nobody here to see me perform number 1.

Also, number 1 would serve me no purpose in getting anything done or feeling any better.  Although there were bouts of guilt whilst performing number 2, I did it.  If there are not enough headbands at my next market, then that is too bad.  I will sell what I have.  It's not the last market on the planet, but I do only have one body.

I blew my nose, had a lovely hot shower, climbed into my fave jammie pants, spoke to my dear friend and rescheduled our lunch date, ignored the huge pile of fabric waiting to be cut and pinned and sewn.
Pulled out my felt and fabric scraps and got restful.

I also have happy pink toes that make me smile every time I look at them.

Smiling is good for your health!

What are you grateful for today?  

Do you have happy toes too?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment