Friday, September 7, 2012

Handmade with Heart.


'Give all to love; obey thy heart.'
- Ralph Waldo Emerson -



This little spring garland is handmade by me.
Measuring approximately 190cms long.
 Made from 100% pure wool from Bendigo Woollen Mills
Cost is AUD$15.00 (not including postage)

You can order one of these from me by email to frangapani04@yahoo.com.au.
I will have three available for sale at the Casuarina Steiner Spring Fair on Sunday, 16th September 2012.
You could also win one in the Fair raffle where there are lots and lots of fabulous locally donated prizes.

May your weekend be magic.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Joyce - good luck with the new blog, I've been following your old one for ages...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh hullo and thank you for stopping by. My apologies that things have sort of trailed off there, it was a big decision to make, but it feels like the right one for now. Thank you so much for your support. xx

    ReplyDelete